CLEANING AND DESINFECTION PROTOCOL
AT CASA BAMBU RESORT
- We air the apartments before cleaning them by allowing fresh air to circulate throughout the cleaning process.
- We clean our hands thoroughly before and after each step using soap and water, and rubbing our hands for at least 20 seconds.
- We wear single-use gloves that we throw away after each cleaning session and wash our hands immediately after removing our gloves
- We have supplies of paper towels, disinfectant wipes and other disposable household accessories.
- We clean and disinfect. Cleaning involves the use of soap or detergent and water to remove dirt, germs and impurities. Disinfection involves the use of chemicals such as bleach or alcohol to kill germs.
- We pay special attention to frequently affected items by disinfecting switches, door handles, faucets, remote controls.
- We wash all linens (sheets, mattress covers, shower towels, tea towels and blankets) at the highest temperature recommended by the manufacturer.
- The vacuum cleaner, washing machine, brooms, shovels and mops are disinfected after each cleaning session.